The Community Cares Food Bank Program supports people to meet their basic and urgent needs. Food Bank is open Monday 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm and Thursday 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Please bring 2 pieces of ID and proof of current address to register.
Emergency food access is available 830 to 430 Monday to Friday excluding holidays if available.
We are closed 12:00 Pm to 1:00 Pm daily for lunch.
All services are free. The Food Bank program offers the following services in confidence to people in need:
- Food Security through distribution of Food Hampers
- Other Essential Needs such as clothing, personal hygiene products
- Life Skills workshops such as, Budgeting; one to one or in groups
- Referrals to other social, health, and economic programs & agencies
- Opportunity to volunteer and gain new skills through work experience
- Hot or cold lunches on a weekly basis
The Lillooet Friendship Centre Society travels to Gold Bridge once a month delivering hampers and other essential products to Community’s Food Bank.