The Community Cares Food Bank Program supports people to meet their basic and urgent needs. Food Bank is open Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30. All services are free. The Food Bank program offers the following services in confidence to people in need:
- Food Security through distribution of Food Hampers
- Other Essential Needs such as clothing, personal hygiene products
- Life Skills workshops such as, Budgeting; one to one or in groups
- Referrals to other social, health, and economic programs & agencies
- Opportunity to volunteer and gain new skills through work experience
- Hot or cold lunches on a weekly basis
The Lillooet Friendship Centre Society travels to Gold Bridge once a month delivering hampers and other essential products to Community’s Food Bank.